Here’s the good word from Frank from Cassanova on their Beer Cave Festival in May.
All right…let’s do this s**t!
Your ticket price includes a 5oz. tasting glass. The festival will be on Saturday, May 1st from 1-5PM. We’re working on some good stuff for this year’s festival, so here goes.
Last year we poured 76 different brews and hope to be around that this year. We currently have commitments from reps from the following breweries to be here:
- Goose Island
- Merchant Du Vin Importers
- Artisinal Imports
- New Glarus
- Dogfish Head
- Magic Hat
We also have commitments from:
- Marc Buttera, brewer and founder of O’so Brewing.
- Anello Mollica, Head Brewer of Central Waters.
- David Anderson, owner/brewer of Dave’s BrewFarm.
- Chris Staples, minister of propaganda/owner of Furthermore Beer.
- Steve Rinker, owner/brewer of Lift Bridge
- Kevin, a beer ranger for New Belgium
- Northern Brewer will have samples of 3 beers that they will be lagering in the caves for the month leading up to the festival. They will also have homebrew equipment set-up and be available for questions.
We are also working on some other cool stuff, including a keg of a seasonal from The Bruery in California.
We will have food available to buy as well.
And remember, we reserve the right to ask you to leave if you’re being an a-hole.
Sorry, this event is now sold out.