Date(s) - 09/11/21
Downtown Aitkin, Minnesota
Third St NE at Minnesota Ave N
Aitkin, MN 56431
Bigger and better things are “on tap” for the seventh annual Harvest Moon Brew Fest from 3-6 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 11, 2021, in downtown Aitkin, Minnesota. This outdoor event, near Minnesota Ave. N. and 3rd St. NE, will feature many of the best breweries in Northern and Central Minnesota. There will also be locally brewed beers from the Glacial Lakes Brewers, an Aitkin-based brew club and host of the Harvest Moon Brew Fest.
This year’s event will also include tastings from:
- 14 Lakes Brewing, Crosslake
- Beerclub Brewing, Mora
- Big Axe Brewing Company, Nisswa
- Block North Brew Pub, Aitkin
- Cuyuna Brewing Company, Crosby
- Duluth Cider, Duluth
- Earth Rider Brewery, Superior, Wis
- Jack Pine Brewery, Baxter
- Klockow Brewing Company, Grand Rapids
- Lake of the Woods Brewing Co., Warroad
- Lupulin Brewing, Big Lake
- Moose Lake Brewing Co., Moose Lake
- Roundhouse Brewery, Nisswa
- Snarky Loon Brewing Company, Jenkins
- Surly Brewing Company, Minneapolis
- Ursa Minor Brewing, Duluth
New this year, we’ll also offer samples and cocktails from Little Round Still and Canción Tequila. Plus, Blue Ox Brewers Society, a brew club from Brainerd, will also serve their home brews.
Brews and more
“We had to make the difficult decision to cancel last year’s event, but I’m happy to say that we’re back with a bigger and better Brew Fest this year,” said Dan Hansen, president of Glacial Lakes Brewers. “This is a great outdoor event that brings hundreds of people to Aitkin, allowing us to showcase our wonderful community.”
In addition to the unlimited beverages, the event also includes:
- Great food options
- Live music
- Games and activities
- And more!
Tickets now on sale
There are several ticket options:
- VIP Session from 2-6 p.m. – $60. Guests get in an hour early to enjoy limited-release beers and uncrowded access to brewers, samples and vendors. Limited to 50 people; available online only.
- General Session from 3-6 p.m. – $30 in advance and $40 at the gate. Taste unlimited samples of 70+ beers and ciders from 16 breweries and two home brew clubs, plus cocktails from two distilleries.
- Designated Driver Ticket 2-6 p.m. – $10. Includes non-alcoholic beverages and food voucher.
Tickets are available online through Eventbrite (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2021-harvest- moon-brew-fest-tickets-157969616375). Scan the QR code for details. Tickets can also be purchased at these Aitkin businesses: Block North Brew Pub, Security State Bank and Aitkin Municipal Liquor Store.
Proceeds from the Harvest Moon Brew Fest will go to two local organizations that benefit the Aitkin community:
- Aitkin County Friends of the Arts – This group is raising money to offer classes in several art forms for all ages and to provide performing arts in the Butler Building.
- Aitkin Community Parks and Recreation – This group is raising money to improve the city park, add a field house/community room, purchase new playground equipment and more.