Join us on Saturday, May 18th for Waldmann’s inaugural Maifest! All are welcome as we celebrate the arrival of spring. Festivities begin at noon through 10:00pm with live German music, games, beer, outdoor grilled food, and pretzels.
– Limited-release cask-dispensed Maibock and barrel-aged Imperial Berliner – an unfiltered, deep golden, malty German style Maibock. Floor malted Czech Pils malt used in a traditional decoction mash is balanced by a noble hop bitterness, heritage flavor hops, and Hallertau Hersbrucker hops. 6.3% ABV
– Live volksmusik by DD & Company, Dale Dahmen, Nathan Neuman and more
– Maypole dance by the award winning Bavarian Dance Group Schuhplattler Gruppe Edelweiß
– Hammerstumpf and other fun biergarten games
– Great food, beer and craft soda for the whole family!
Admission is $5 and available at the door using the alley entrance. Parking is limited, please consider using transit, biking, and/or ride sharing options.