Saint Paul Brewing is hosting an Oktoberfest Celebration!
The festivities include:
- Special menu items include a sausage plate, homemade pretzels with an assortment of mustards, Obatzda, a German cheese dip, house-made sauerkraut, and a specialty brussels sprout woodfired pizza
- Roaming accordion player Nathan Neumann 3 PM-6 PM
- Bill Koncar Polka Band playing from 6 PM-9 PM.
- The evening marks the grand release of SPB’s Oktoberfest-style beer, which will be sold by the pint for $5 pints all night.
- The public is welcome to attend at no extra fee and $5 pints of Oktoberfest are available to all visitors.
- Extra special perks are available to guests who purchase tickets in advance, which run $25.00 each, and include a limited edition Oktoberfest beer stein, and first free pint. It can then be re-filled with any of the brewery’s tap beers throughout the evening for just $5.00. Ticket holders will also receive a limited edition Oktoberfest bandana, a BOGO coupon good through October, and the first pint is on the house.
- The limited-edition Oktoberfest mugs will also be available to purchase on-site the day of the event, and this special mug is your passport to enjoy any beer selection for just $5 all night.
- NA beverage options available, including kombucha and root beer on tap.
- Oktoberfest menu specials will be available for the week following the event.
WHERE: Saint Paul Brewing – 688 Minnehaha Avenue East, St. Paul MN