Inspired by the art of beer and local artisans, GetKnit has created a brand-new installment in their Arts & Ales Event Series: Leather Working. Learn the basics of working with leather including selecting hides from several materials and colors, pattern making, hardware selection, cutting, punching and piercing leather, and saddle stitching – to create a truly unique leather clutch.
Your Ticket Includes:
– Pint of Indeed Brewing Company Beer
– Hand-crafted Dinner from Gastrotruck
– Take-home handmade leather clutch purse
– High quality, hand-cut leather in different colors to choose from
– Assortment of hardware to choose from
– All tools and supplies needed to make your own leather masterpiece
– Experienced teacher from Merchant Leather to lead our 2-3 hour art class
– Access to Indeed’s Private Event Space – “The Ox”
– Local Gurus to ensure a postive experience
– Free Indeed growler deposit
– Take-home GetKnit koozie
For more info and to get tickets, visit www.getknitevents.com/arts-ales-leather-working/.