Date(s) - 10/10/15
7:00 pm - 4:59 am
Fair State Brewing Co-Op
2506 Central Ave NE
Saturday our friends from Fair State are holding their second annual Co-Optoberfest, celebrating a year as part of the Twin Cities beer scene. They’ll be rolling out the barrels with Oktoberfest-y beers like their Märzen style Festbier. and a bunch of others – 17 beers in total throughout the day.
You may also want to keep your eyes peeled for some rare versions of their beers as well. Starting at 2pm, they’ll tap seven one-off beers, two at a time: Equinox Brett. IPA, Brett. Cromulence, Brett. LACTOBAC 2, Brett. FSB, Unfiltered Kazbec Pils, Pineapple Cromulence
and Dry-Hopped TriFerm Sour Wheat.
They’ll also be tapping the final kegs of some of their most popular seasonal offerings like Old Richmond Rye, 2014 FSB Imperial Stout, LACTOBAC 7, Member Design #1 and It’s Gold Jerry.
Food? Yup: Bark and the Bite BBQ Truck, Gerhards Brats, Mini Donuts and Pretzels from Aki.
Festive suggestions from Fair State:
– Custom shirts live printed by Shameless Inc.
– Find your balance with a lager in one hand, and brat in the other.
– Hone your precision on the Bags Court.
– Discover your mighty prowess with Hammerschlagen.
– Dust off the lederhosen and practice your slap dance with the strolling accordion music.
More details on their Facebook event page. Cheers!