Indeed Brewing’s Hullabaloo 2016
October 8th from 12pm to 11pm
October 9th from 12pm to 8pm
Grab your friends, throw on your flannel and get ready for some boot stomping and hip shaking fun at our annual harvest party. Hullabaloo is back and packed with plenty of goodies. We’ve hitched up a music lineup curated by First Avenue, and we’ll keep the brews and good times flowing all weekend long. It’s a yam-packed fall festival with all the fixins!
So what’s exactly in store?
– Two days chock full of live music to help us celebrate the release of Rum King 2016 in the taproom and the return of Yamma Jamma!
– We’re rolling out our cask pyramid featuring more beers than ever before.
– Blue Door Pub will be here slinging those heavenly bodies we call blucys and totchos.
– Aki’s Breadhaus will be also be on site, serving up warm, salty (and vegan!) pretzels with Day Tripper beer mustard.
– Frio Frio will satisfy your sweet tooth with Indeed beer-inspired popsicles.
– Bring the kiddos or your own inner child, and get your art on with GetKnit’s craft stations from 12pm-4pm on Sunday.
Hullabaloo takes place October 8th, 12pm to 11pm, and October 9th, 12pm to 8pm. This event is FREE to attend, and tented – so it’s going down rain or shine! Because of the large, noisy and sometimes rowdy nature of this event, please leave your furry friends at home – and tiny humans, please head out of the taprooms by 8pm. This event is CASH ONLY, so bring the green with you to avoid ATM lines.
PS – In case you haven’t heard, Rum King is releasing in cans this year! So we won’t be selling any packaged Rum King 2016 at the brewery. However, on Sunday we will have bottle sales of Rum King 2015 and limited verticals for the taking.
12:30 – Catbath
1:30 – Bruise Violet
2:30 – Mary Allen & The Percolators
3:30 – Driftwood Pyre
4:30 – Porcupine
5:30 – Little Man
6:30 – Nato Coles & The Blue Diamond Band
7:30 – Butcher’s Union
8:45 – Night Moves
1:00 – Dusty Heart
2:00 – Actual Wolf
3:00 – Southside Desire
4:00 – Jack Klatt (trio)
5:00 – Romantica