Good to see St. Paul lining up some events for Craft Beer Week. The Muddy Pig jumps into the mix, offering a different piece of glassware for almost every day of the week. New Belgiuim, Fulton, Bell’s, Ommegang, Deschuttes and Dark Horse. Also, Wednesday is a release party for Pennsylvania-based Weyerbacher, new to our market. All events start at 5pm.
- Monday, May 17. Purchase a pint of New Belgium Ranger IPA and keep the glass (while supplies last)
- Tuesday, May 18. Purchase a pint of Fulton Sweet Child of Vine and keep the glass (while supplies last)
- Wednesday, May 19. Another new brewery hits the market, Weyerbacher Brewing Company of Easton, PA. This small brewery has been around for 15 years and has established a reputation for making big and beautiful beers a bit different from the others. We will have 3 of their beers on tap including Double Simcoe IPA, Merry Monks Belgian-style tripel and Blithering Idiot barleywine. Oddly, we won’t have any Weyerbacher glasses.
- Thursday, May 20. Bell’s pint night. Purchase a pint of Oberon or Two Hearted and keep the glass (yup, while supplies last).
- Friday, May 21. Dark Horse Amber, purchase a pint and keep the glass (you know).
- Saturday, May 22. Ommegang Abbey Ale. As above.
- Sunday, May 23. Deschutes Hop Henge. Might as well stop in and complete your collection.
So what are you doing next week? Drinking great beer and building up your collection of branded glassware.