Catered by Chef Manfred Krug and Chef Jerry Pelton of the St. Paul Vocational Technical Institute
Date: January 27, 2007, 6pm (1.5 hours before awards ceremony)
Cost: $30 per person (including commemorative Mash-Out glass!)
Location: The Klub Haus
NOTE: Award Ceremony seating will begin at 7:30pm. Only ticketed Beer Dinner members will be allowed into The Klub Haus before then.
Chefs Manfred Krug and Jerry Pelton, both instructors at the St.Paul Vocational Technical Institute’s Culinary program, have agreed to cater a Beer Dinner for the Upper Mississippi Mash-Out before the Awards Ceremony on Saturday night!
Your dinner will be complemented by 51A Kolsch, Rick Oftel’s 40-gallon all-grain re-brewing of last year’s Best Of Show beer by Owen Halpeny, courtesy of Midwest Homebrewing, and several other beers provided by some of Minnesota’s finest homebrewers.
- Sticky Citrus Hot Wings
- Chicken Wings in a Citrus Glaze with Habanero pepper and Orange and Lime Zest
- Fancy Slaw with Coconut and Pineapple
- Creole Fish and Shrimp Stew
- Red Beans and Rice
- Garlic and Ginger Grilled Chicken with Sweet Barbecue Sauce
- Kingston Jerk Pork Butt
- Beef Picadillo Stew with Sweet Potatoes
- Assorted Bread
- Sticky Jamaican Beer Cake with Candied Fruits
- Dark Rum Cheese Cake Tropical Fruit Coulis (Sauce)
Deadline: Jan 13th…