Date(s) - 08/27/16
11:00 am - 6:00 pm
For the third year in a row, GetKnit Events invites you to “hop” aboard Metro Transit’s Green Line Light Rail with hundreds of your newest friends and ride the rails to twelve unique local breweries – all within walking distance of the many stops between Minneapolis and St. Paul! Featured breweries include: Surly, Modist, Lake Monster, Day Block, Urban Growler, Great Waters, Bang, Town Hall, Inbound, Burning Brothers, Tin Whiskers, and Fulton.
As you travel down the tracks, you will be treated to special discounts on beer, food, and merchandise at each brewery just for “crawlers”. Throughout this self-guided Light Rail crawl, you can order up pints of exclusive beers, kick back to some live music, make some pit-stops at other local businesses along the route, and of course – taste a wide variety of the finest brews in the Twin Cities!
Your Rails & Ales Ticket Includes:
– 2 Pints of Craft Beer
– 2016 Rails & Ales T-Shirt
– All-Access Metro Transit Light Rail Pass
– Access to All 12 Local Breweries Along the Green Line Light Rail
– Event Passport to Guide Your Route
– Rails & Ales Exclusive Beers just for Participants
– Special Discounts on Food, Beer, & Merchandise
– Food Trucks, Live Music, and Other Fun Activities
– Entry to Win Tons of Prizes & Giveaways
– Discounted Room Rate at Sponsor Hotel(s)
For more information, and to get your tickets, visit: https://getknitevents.com/rails-ales/