From Schell’s website:
All ages are welcome! We wait all year for this event…one visit and you’ll see why. This is one of our most popular festivals where we brave the cold winds of Old Man Winter and turn our brewery grounds into a celebration of music, food, and of course Bock beer.
- The Bock Fest Boys will keep us entertained with their raucous brand of “Oom pah” music and humor.
- Our venerable president and brewmaster Ted Marti will slip out the night before and secretly hide Bock cutouts in the woods for our traditional Bock Hunt….prizes galore await the lucky few who find them.
- The bonfires will be stoked to keep the chill away….and it wouldn’t be the same without a red-hot iron to poke your Bock beer.
- The grills will be fired up to serve bratwurst and other tasty foods.
- The museum and gift shop will be open for visitors.
Come join the fun and festivities, then stay for the New Ulm Fasching celebrations later that evening.
Directions: CLICK HERE
– Valid ID will be required for all beer purchases. No backpacks allowed.
– For more information, e-mail us at email@example.com or call 800-770-5020.