From Schell’s website:
All ages are welcome! We wait all year for this event…one visit and you’ll see why. This is one of our most popular festivals where we brave the cold winds of Old Man Winter and turn our brewery grounds into a celebration of music, food, and of course Bock beer.
- The Bock Fest Boys will keep us entertained with their raucous brand of “Oom pah” music and humor.
- Our venerable president and brewmaster Ted Marti will slip out the night before and secretly hide Bock cutouts in the woods for our traditional Bock Hunt….prizes galore await the lucky few who find them.
- The bonfires will be stoked to keep the chill away….and it wouldn’t be the same without a red-hot iron to poke your Bock beer.
- The grills will be fired up to serve bratwurst and other tasty foods.
- The museum and gift shop will be open for visitors.
Come join the fun and festivities, then stay for the New Ulm Fasching celebrations later that evening.
Directions: CLICK HERE
– Valid ID will be required for all beer purchases. No backpacks allowed.
– For more information, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-770-5020.
This is by FAR the best beer event put on by anyone each year. You cant beat the music, atmosphere, beer, food and people. THe bock hunt is always an adventure too! The guys that carry kegs on their backs to keep the hunters stocked with fresh beer sure help though! Dont wait to book a room, almost the entire town is booked up already!!
oh right you are trav. trav can vouch for me and tell you that I had a time at Bfest 0’6. If you got the means i highly recommend heading down to new ulm. It really is a cant miss event. tasty bock, Brats, a little J R Cash to keep you movin, just a great time be there by 11 though to make sure you get in on the Bock hunt. It’s harder to find em as we found out than you would think but a great time. SEE you there in ’07.!
online movie slotmachines slotmachines used online
Comments are closed.