Hell’s Kitchen in Duluth will be doing a Bell’s beer dinner on March 4th at 7 pm. It will
be $45 a seat prepay only, gratuity extra. Seats can be reserved by visiting or calling the Duluth Hell’s Kitchen. They will also be offering a “buy 4 get 1” special on the seats. There will be a limit of forty seats. Jason Gillum of Bell’s Brewing will be on hand to answer questions. This should be a good time – Jason’s a great host and Hell’s Kitchen is always good in my book.
Dinner Name: “Untamed Beer Dinner” The idea is that the wild game
and beer are both untamed.
courses as follows–
1 & 2. Winter White & Porter- cheese and meats for the pre-hour for
people when they arrive
3. 1st Course: Wild Game Stew—Third Coast Old Ale
4. 2nd Course: Smoked Duck— Consecrator Doppelbock
5. 3rd Course: (Entree) Roasted Pheasant—Two Hearted (Cask)
6. 4th Course: (Intermezzo) Northwood’s Spring Rolls—Lager of the Lakes
7. 5th Course: (Desert) Chocolate Stout Cake—Expedition Stout (draft)
8. Toast: Hopslam (draft)
310 S Lake Ave, Duluth