From Omar @ Surly
Cans are not enough to keep our rabid fans at bay. We need to get more beer
to the people. Thus Growlers* are here.
Here’s what you need to know:
1) On sale at the brewery Saturday, Nov 11th @ 12- 2:30pm, tour at 12:30.
2) Growlers of Darkness, Furious and Bender will be available.
3) There will only be 30 growlers of Darkness (limit 1 per person). Don’t
show up at 2pm and cry that you missed out.
4) Darkness $20, Furious $9, Bender $8, plus the growler ($3).
5) By law, we can’t fill growlers from other breweries. So don’t bother
6) Yes, we are happy to take your money in any form, including credit
cards. And yes, you can give us more of your money for t-shirts, hats,
sweatshirts and glasses.
7) Beer tasting will be AFTER the tour.
* For those of you not familiar, a growler is a 64oz refillable glass jug.
Take it home, bring it back, take it home, bring it back, repeat as often as
If you prefer Darkness in a glass, our Russian Imperial Stout is now
available at Acadia Cafe, The Blue Nile, Mackenzie’s, Cafe twenty-eight,
Barley Johns, and will soon be at The Muddy Pig, The Happy Gnome and The
As far as the ever present question “Are you doing anything special
soon?”… In the last 9 months we have opened a new brewery, unveiled 6 new
brews plus casks, started canning, begun growler sales, not to mention
delivering all the beer ourselves. People! What else do you want from us!
Give us a moment to sit down and have a beer…
See you drinking!