Our friends at Minneapolis Town Hall Brewery are celebrating their 18th birthday next week with a variety of beer releases and events. Thirsty fans who stop in four days next week will be entered to win a coveted Pint Club membership. There’s something for every fan of the 7 Corners brewpub, including an Anniversary Ale, Mango Mama, barrel aged beers, Three Hour Tour and more. See the complete schedule below.
- 5 p.m. Monday, Oct. 19: Release of Anniversary Ale (celebratory red ale)
- 7 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 20: Four-course beer-paired dinner with Brewmaster Mike Hoops and Chef Matt Lepisto (sold out)
- 5 p.m., Wednesday, Oct. 21: Release of Mango Mama — The mango-infused IPA will be released in pints and limited number of growlers.
- 5–9 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 22: Free tours — Join a free-guided tour of Town Hall’s 10-barrel brewhouse and cellar. Tours available throughout the evening.
- 11 a.m., Friday, Oct. 23: Barrel tasting — Barrel-aged Town Hall beers available in a tasting flight or full pours throughout the day.
- 11 a.m., Saturday, Oct. 24: Release of Three Hour Tour — Coconut milk stout makes its annual appearance, on tap and in a limited number of growlers.