On the heels of their 6th anniversary, our friends at Bent Paddle has released Trampled American Golden Ale, a collaboration with Duluth-based band Trampled by Turtles. The beer is (not surprisingly) golden in color, with a “not-too-sweet” malt profile with a hit of fresh hop flavor on the end.
“The band was looking for something lower in alcohol content but full of flavor – a beer you could enjoy while you were at a concert.” says Bent Paddle Co-Founder Karen Tonnis. At 4.6% abv, this beer should be a great match for doing just that.
Aside from retail release, you’ll find some temporary distribution of this beer during upcoming Trampled by Turtles shows as well.
- May 17 | Special Beer Release Event @ Kelly’s Bar in Red Wing, MN (a bar made famous by the Trampled by Turtles Kelly’s Bar song)
- June 13-16 | Events Surrounding the Blue Ox Music Festival Show in Eau Claire, WI
- July 6 | Trampled by Turtles Headlining Concert @ Bayfront Festival Park in Duluth, MN
- July 23 – 25 | Events Surrounding the Red Rocks Amphitheater Concert in Morrison, CO
- August 29 | Events Surrounding the Sister Cities Smokeout Show in Moorhead, MN
- September 21 | Trampled by Turtles + Avett Brothers Concert @ Treasure Island Casino
in Red Wing, MN