News & Updates

Midwest Supplies is Hiring

Midwest Homebrewing and Winemaking Supplies in St. Louis Park is hiring a Full-Time position. Job responsibility is 75% packing/shipping, with the remainder 25% including Customer Service over the phone, taking customers orders over the phone, and some light retail duties. We’re looking for enthusiastic homebrewers and home winemakers with experience. Hours would fall mainly within the 9am to 7pm range Monday through Saturday.

Stop in to apply:
3440 Beltline Blvd
St. Louis Park , MN 55416


  1. brewhound says:

    Would be a cool job.
    Wonder what the discount on supplies is?

  2. hello there and thanks in your information ? I have certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however experience some technical issues the use of this website, as I skilled to reload the website many occasions prior to I may just get it to load correctly. I had been considering in case your hosting is OK? No longer that I’m complaining, however slow loading circumstances times will very frequently impact your placement in google and could injury your high quality ranking if advertising and ***********

Comments are closed.