As of last night, tickets were still available for the Northern Lights Rare Beer Festival. And though the ticket price is decidedly steep, this is a festival that should make every beer nerd get a little giddy. For the uninitiated, this festival features rare, vintage and special one-off beers from 30 select craft breweries from across the country, including 10 form Minnesota. Suffice to say that this event includes food, entertainment and more.
Five beers I’ll really f&#@ing miss because I’m working Saturday:
- Schell’s 2013 Barrel Aged Snowstorm With Brett
- Bent Paddle Double Shot Double Black
- Fitger’s Brewhouse Woodford 1100 Wheatwine
- Town Hall Nitro Tennessee Dessert
- Steel Toe Brewing Barrel of the Blood