A few notes on where to get Surly:
– Furious is now on tap at Buffalo Tap in Savage.
– A keg of Darkness is at The White Horse Bar in St. Cloud.
– Bender is the beer of the month at Bunny’s in St. Louis Park.
– Ngon Bistro in St. Paul has a firkin of Furious.
Firkins are coming!
– February 11th three release at the Blue Nile, plus a firkin of ashy Cynic and another 5 Surly brews on tap.
– February 13th firkin of Mild at Grumpy’s NE
– February 14th firkin at Groveland Tap
– February 19th firkin at Bulldog Lowertown (St. Paul)
Whoo Hoo! Darkness in St Cloud! Glad to see greater MN isn’t all but forgotten. Keep ’em coming!
Any word yet on who won the photo contest?
Thanks for the reminder. Winner will be announced next week at the Nile. Submit a Surly Photo and you might win a couple bottles of 2008 Darkness.
correction, another six, unless something runs out…actually, Smoke probably will run out. I’m taking what’s left of the current keg off tap tomorrow night and replacing it with Mild. It’ll be retapped at 6, next Wednesday. Three will be tapped at 7, the Ashy Cynic at 6:30
No Darkness in St Cloud. The White Horse says they have not had Darkness since October.
Comments are closed.