The Wine Thief will be closed next Monday, June 7, and Tuesday, June 8. But when our doors reopen on Wednesday, it will be to a bigger, expanded store.
Our newly expanded space is still part of the Wine Thief, but it’s a store-within-a-store, one that we’re fondly calling the Ale Jail. Yep. A beer specialty store is emerging and we couldn’t be more excited …
But what, pray tell, is in it for you? Well, quite a bit, we think. Here are some things you can look forward to:
- A greatly expanded beer selection, focusing on unique and craft brews.
- An awesome new cooler. We’re in love. Really in love. It’s beautiful.
- A Build-Your-Own-Six-Pack station. And because we believe in a deal, when you do so, there’s no up-charge. Your per bottle cost is the same as in prepackaged 6-packs. You can also choose to buy single bottles as well, with a slight 10% up-charge.
- A newly landscaped patio for you to rest your weary legs after walking or biking in the neighborhood. We can’t serve out there, but you can sip your water in a nice spot (and we have a doggie water dish, too!).
- A new check out system. (Please be patient with us as we learn this newfangled computer system; we promise it will be worth it in the long run!)
- New employees … get to know Will, Deanna, and Adam. They’re awesome, of course.
- A new website. We can’t wait for this to launch. It’s super close, and you can bet you’ll hear from us when it’s live.
So while we’ll be closed for two days, we hope you’ll visit us soon after!Peace, Paul and Trina
The Wine Thief is in the Ale Jail
The Wine Thief has gained a reputation in St. Paul (1787 St. Clair Ave) for offering affordable, quality wines…now they’re bringing that same philosophy to beer.