Surly is reporting that Darkness is hitting bars this week, and liquor stores in bottles the week of Nov 2. They also noted that “because delivery dates are so varied to liquor stores, they are not going to post a list of stores that are getting the beer delivered.”
While this thread is going on over at BA, I thought I’d spread the good word to MnBeer-ers. (Don’t you love to have to check two websites to check now?! Like you weren’t already….)
Besides in bottles in my basement, which fine drinking establishments will be serving Darkness over the coming weeks?
On tap now:
- Cafe Twenty-Eight
- Hell’s Kitchen Mpls (3 kegs!)
- Bulldog NE and Lowertown
- Blue Nile
- The Happy Gnome
- Groveland Tap
- Busters on 28th this Friday
- Pracna on Main on Halloween
- The Blue Door Pub on Winter Solstice
- Village Pub in St. Anthony, Nov. 11th
- And at those release parties coming up too (with a shout out to our friends in SD and Chicago).
We’ll do our best to keep adding to the list as they come in. Liquor stores, feel free to chime in as you learn your fate.