Did you have a good time at Autumn Brew Review? I did. A few quick highlights for me:
– A successful, entertaining “Name that Minnesota Beer” put together by the MNBeer.com/Twin Cities Imbiber crew. I’m guessing we had 50+ brave contestants. Well done!
– We gave out our bottle opener with a suggested donation to the Minnesota Craft Brewer’s Guild. We passed off about $60 to the popcorn crew. Thank you!
– Lots of good beer. I was particularly happy to finally get around to tryingthe beers from Lift Bridge Brewery. I enjoyed them! Lots of other very good beers too!
– I think the layout was the bet yet.
– Good food, good music, good people…