If you like barrel aged beers, then clear your calendar next week!
Everyone enjoying this great sunny day? Looks like winter is coming to an end…..shall we celebrate? How does this sound-
BIG AND BARREL WEEK Feb. 22-27
Monday 2/22 –
*Big Ben Double IPA
*Jim Beam Barrel Aged Twisted Jim
*Wine Barrel Aged Batch 1000 (Double IPA)
*Wine Barrel Aged Scottish Wee Heavy
*Wine Barrel Aged Grand Cru
*Port Barrel Aged Odin
*Jack Daniels barrel aged Czar Jack
*All 10 ounce pours $5.75, pint club discount IS valid for these beers. No other discounts.
* Each beer is offered in 14 ounce signature Town Hall stem-ware for $6 more anytime (customer keeps the glass).
* Limited growlers available of all beers. First come first served- $25 each is refill price, first time growler purchase additional $3.50
* Each beer is available in limited edition hand made, numbered, signed, wood kilned Town Hall stone growler for additional $30. Single use only, must preorder and prepay for these filled growlers.
* Buy a growler of the barrel aged beer released each day (mon-fri) and get a growler of Saturday’s release free (Czar Jack) Must have punch card stamped after growler purchase each day
* Beers available for purchase on day of release each day after 12pm.*
One More FYI- We will be closing this coming Saturday 2/20 at 5pm for a private party. We will again be back open for business as usual Sunday morning-