It looks as if the Fulton Beer fellas will be rather busy for a bit. Next week their Russian Imperial Stout, Worthy Adversary is released and they’ll be kicking it off with a party at Buster’s on 28th on Thursday, March 4th at 6pm.
– Tuesday, March 9: For the second time in four months, Acadia is featuring Fulton on their Beer & Beast night. This time, they’ll be pairing the meal with the Worthy Adversary.
The full details:
Fulton Worthy Adversary and a pin of War & Peace (Worthy Adversary infused with Peace Coffee). The Beast: Duck grilled on the back patio. $12 gets you Beer, Beast, mixed greens & fresh sweet potato fries. $3 for just the beer.
– Thursday, March 11: Worthy Adversary release at the Muddy Pig, starting at around 6:00.
– Wednesday, March 17: Pairing dinner with The Sample Room in NE Minneapolis.
The menu isn’t available yet, but it will contain three Fulton beers, one of which is a special surprise for St. Patty’s Day.
Cost: $45/person, call 612-789-0333 to make reservations.
Boucheron with Puff Pastry and
Cherry & Pilsner Gastrique
beer pairing: Fulton Lonely Blonde Ale
Worthy Krautwurst with Fulton Mustard
beer pairing: Fulton Worthy Adversary Russian Stout
Lemon Saaz Neige
Llupulo Mole with Chicken over Cheese Tamales
beer pairing: Fulton Sweet Child of Vine IPA
Chocolate Stout Cake with Fulton Ice Cream
– Thursday, March 18: Bulldog Lowertown will be tapping a cask of Worthy Adversary. This is one of only four available all year. They’ll tap it at around 5.
– Saturday, March 20: Firkin Fest at the Happy Gnome! They’ll be serving up Sweet Child of Vine, Worthy Adversary, and War and Peace, their Russian Imperial Stout featuring whole bean Peace Coffee in the cask.