Beer! Beer! Beer! Let’s have another beer fest! [Stop. Breathe. Too much Stumbeano’s coffee this morning.] In any case, the Stillwater Brewer’s Bazaar is entering it’s fourth year and we thought you might just like to go… Details? Okay…
Join the Stillwater Sunrise Rotary Club as we raise money for our many local and international community service projects by presenting The 4th Annual Brewers Bazaar
– A beer tasting event in beautiful downtown Stillwater, MN
– Saturday, May 15th, 2010
– Noon – 5pm
– This year’s beer tasting event will take place on the St. Croix River aboard the Avalon Riverboat. The boat will remained docked during the event so participants and vendors can come and go to enjoy Stillwater’s Rivertown Art Festival in Lowell Park.
Beer…on a beautiful Saturday afternoon in downtown Stillwater.
Beer…on the deck of the Avalon Riverboat over looking the river.
Beer…while enjoying the great artists on display at the Rivertown Art Festival.
Beer…from the region’s finest brewers:
Tickets will be $30 each and include entrance to the event, a pilsner glass for sampling any of the 60+ beers and a brat. In addition, you are welcome to come and go as you please throughout the event while enjoying the River Town Art Festival. Beer will not be allowed outside the event and you must be 21 years old with proper ID to enter.
Order tickets online at http://www.BrewersBazaar.com
Please tell others about this fun event and invite your friends!
Last years Brewers:
– Surly Brewing Company
– Lake Superior Brewing
– August Schell
– Cold Spring Brewing Company
– Rock Bottom
– Flat Earth Brewing
– St. Croix Brewing Company
– Brau Brothers Brewing Co.
– Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Company
– Rush River Brewing
– Tyranena Brewing Company
– The Lift Bridge Brewery
– Vine Park Brewing Co. (River City Root Beer)
If you’re interested in the program, click here.