Autumn Brew Review is today! I’m looking forward to seeing everyone! Stop by the MNBeer tent and say hello, I imagine Eric, Kat, Greg and myself will be there at various times. My swag order got delayed until Monday, so I’ve got a few hundred stickers, etc. versus 2000 to pass out. I’ve also got limited quantities of t-shirts, but if you’re a large or a medium, I’ll have you covered… for a while.
Regardless, come say hello! And…
1. Eat a good base – don’t go to Autumn Brew Review on an empty stomach!
2. Hydrate! (Not just beer!) Drink water!
3. Pace yourself! You don’t need to drink 20 2 oz. samples of Darkness!
4. Grab your beer and step aside! If you want to talk to a brewer or hit on the girl/boy pouring boy, move off to the side to talk. Also, please don’t gather with your silly drunk friends two feet back from the table and drink in a little circle. Step away!
5. Don’t drive. Period. “I’m fine.” Uh, no, trust me, you’re not. “Yesh Iss am.” Ugh.
Please bring a food donation too!
The fact one has to mention this, drives me crazy. Common sense shouldn’t have to be spoken.
Agreed. Forgot to mention your seatbelt and don’t use your cell phone while driving…………. blah, blah, blah.
I spent an hour or so at Elsie’s and totally missed the event!
Enjoyed a Summit Oktoberfest in the meantime, and saw quite a few revelers stopping in afterward — I expect that most of y’all had a good time and did not over-indulge : )
Please remember when the festival end don’t beg for more beer or take stuff that doesn’t belong to you. It is not a free-for-all for everything in sight after we are done pouring.
Comments are closed.