Autumn Brew Review is today! I’m looking forward to seeing everyone! Stop by the MNBeer tent and say hello, I imagine Eric, Kat, Greg and myself will be there at various times. My swag order got delayed until Monday, so I’ve got a few hundred stickers, etc. versus 2000 to pass out. I’ve also got limited quantities of t-shirts, but if you’re a large or a medium, I’ll have you covered… for a while.
Regardless, come say hello! And…
1. Eat a good base – don’t go to Autumn Brew Review on an empty stomach!
2. Hydrate! (Not just beer!) Drink water!
3. Pace yourself! You don’t need to drink 20 2 oz. samples of Darkness!
4. Grab your beer and step aside! If you want to talk to a brewer or hit on the girl/boy pouring boy, move off to the side to talk. Also, please don’t gather with your silly drunk friends two feet back from the table and drink in a little circle. Step away!
5. Don’t drive. Period. “I’m fine.” Uh, no, trust me, you’re not. “Yesh Iss am.” Ugh.